- Compile a work schedule for Janitor/Caretaker and check progress.
- Work to be executed – gather estimates, appoint contractors, observe progress, ensure satisfactory completion, receive and pay invoices.
- Arrange trades people to do essential services not covered by maintenance contract and ensure that work is completed to a level of satisfaction.
- If required, engage the services of expert professional advisors by agreement with Board of Management and if authorised to do so, obtain competitive estimate and liaise with contractors carrying out these works.
- Communicate with parties regularly engaged such as locksmiths and alarm specialists, ground maintenance contractor and others to ensure the development is maintained to a high standard.
- Deal with violations of House Rules and Car Park regulations.